Are you interested in having your wedding or your work published on our blog or in our magazine?
We want to hear from you!
Here are the details + requirements you will need to know:
We look at submissions and need content all year round and pertinent to every season. Submission with a magnetic quality, personality, and/or unique details are sure approvals! We are interested in hearing from real couples + industry pros.
We publish these wedding specific categories on the blog:
- bridals and/or groomals and/or formals
- real weddings
- fashion – engagement, bridal, groomal, or wedding party specific
- educational and/or informational articles useful to planning brides
- applicable product endorsement
- honeymoon related
- relationship building
In our magazine we accept submissions primarily in the real weddings department.
If you are interested in being a contributor to one of our editorial shoots that are published in our magazine please contact our advertising team. (email@example.com)
We receive a large number of submissions regularly, we appreciate your patience in advance, a response could take up to two weeks.
Wedding Industry Vendors + Brides: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a detailed description of the event you’re submitting, the more info the better! We are looking for text from the brides themselves or text from the participating artists. Also include a file containing images as per the instructions below, please follow these guidelines carefully. Every submission MUST include a complete list of all vendors who participated. Please allow up to 2 weeks for a response & please refrain from submitting the same work elsewhere as we endeavor upon exclusivity in publication.
All other types of submissions: Please email email@example.com with a brief description of what you are interested in seeing us publish, include a few images when applicable, and all pertinent specifics.
- submit 25-50 images for bridals, groomals and engagement sessions
- submit 50-100 images for real weddings
- images can be any size but web size is best
- please send individual images/ no pre-pairings
- images CANNOT be branded with your logo or watermark
- we like images neatly packaged in a zip file
- please include a complete list of vendors involved
We do recognize that a lot of effort & time goes into each submission, we appreciate and give priority to those who take the time + follow our guidelines. Please use this opportunity to submit your best & most publishable work. We look forward to hearing from you!