Ballet Inspired Wedding {By Yan Photo}

I think this ballet inspired wedding shoot is amoung my top favorites! Diana with Yan Photography did a pheonominal job planning and capturing this shoot! I really don’t think there is anything as beautiful and lovely as a ballerina bride! I was really drawn to this shoot when I saw it because I actually grew up as a ballerina and that was my first passion in life and began my love and appreciation for everything artistic. Darling Darcie with Pink Peach Cakes and Sara Winward with Ea were also the masterminds behind this creation. The hair and make-up by a Versa Artistry just blows my mind! I’m now completely obsessed with the braid look… something a little different and fresh from the traditional bun. My mind is on a serious beauty overload with all of these fantastic details! Enjoy!

Photography: Yan Photography
Cake: Pink Peach Cakes
Dress: Alta Moda Bridal
Invitations: Rowley Press
Hair and make-up: Versa Artistry
Floral Design: Sara Winward of Ea
Models: Shay and Randy

14 Responses to Ballet Inspired Wedding {By Yan Photo}

1. Ella Bella says:

Fantastic shoot… the flowers are beautiful Sarah! All the details come together so nicely. What is that amazing chandelier made from? Well done everyone!

2. Oh Miss Diana is DA BOMB! I always love her shoots!!!!!!

3. autumn buys says:

WOW! Absolutely unbelievable! A definite favorite of mine as well! Can’t stop looking!

4. I saw this shoot on Diana’s blog the other day, and I was blown away. Absolutely blown away. Incredible shoot!

5. AAAHHHMMMAZING!! I am seriously dying over every detail! What a awe inspiring combination of talent and beauty :)

6. Ashley says:

The entire shoot is fabulous and the gown is gorgeous! Can you tell me more about it?

7. darla says:

This shoot is so good it makes me want to cry. LOVE!

8. Fabulous! I covet this photo session. Ballerina, bride, fabulousness! Yes to all of it!

9. Pingback: Dusty Miller | Honeysuckle Life

10. Alyssa Dodini says:

Where is this location? Is it open for wedding receptions and ceremonies?

11. pink peach cakes says:

Ashley, the dress was a fitted gown from Alta Moda that Hilary, the owner thought to combo with a puffy wrap skirt they also sell.

Alyssa, the space is Yan Photography’s studio. Diana does rent it out. You can contact her for details.

Thanks everyone for the praise. It was such a fulfilling shoot.

12. Linda says:

I love your pictures of the bride in her pointe shoes. I love to see more pictures of her wearing them especially barefooted